Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha I love DbZ

Met up with Jonnylin tonite and he let me flash his stage 1 map and I am REALLY impressed.

I honestly didn't expect that much of a difference.
It's not a Cobb or Perrin map(no offense, but neither Jonnylin nor I are big on the gas-wasting, max wtq at 2.8k maps), it focuses the power more towards the upper rpm range.

Instead of feeling where my car blatantly fell on her face before, this one pulls harder at that point and you really can feel the extra umph at redline.

It made me very excited for stage2 and VERY impressed with the map.

I would have been happy to purchase the map from the creator but Jonnylin hooked me up with a SERIOUS buddy/Subicru discount.

After driving the map and feeling everything about the car improve over the factory tune...
By word of mouth, I will ABSOLUTELY recommend this company's tunes.
I've only heard good things about the map's creator and his map shows the work he puts in.
Super happy, can't wait for MOAR POWAS!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet. glad youre likin it.

stage 2 is even more of an awesome jump
Waiting on a good deal for a downpipe.

If any come in for trade and have one, holler at me, I want it!

Even if it's an 02-07 3"downpipe, I want it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just had a baby(not me but my gf), need tires and to do my 30k(Bought at 31k, at 34k now. Apparently the dealership didn't feel the need to do that before they sold it to me. They sent me a discount the following week for the service.)

After that, one will be ordered

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
hahaha, hell no man. the dealership is gonna change the oil, detail the car, and fix any major mechanical or cosmetic damage that would prevent the car from being sold. theyre looking to put the least amount of money possible into the car so they can make the most money off it.

you gotta stipulate that kinda shit when you're workin the deal. "i'll buy the car for this price, if you throw in a free 30k with it."

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I shouldn't have taken their word for it at Certified haha.
I'm more than comfortable doing the service myself, I just thought that 120,000,000 point inspection I got told about while buying would've included the diff, oil, and tranny fluid change.
Lesson learned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts