Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Sean S. from RalliTEK.com. I just want to say hello, and introduce myself. If there is ever anything we can do to help anyone, please do not hesitate to ask.

We have both a 2008 5DR WRX and a 2008 4DR Impreza in our fleet. The WRX is just starting to acquire mods. Right now: RalliTEK F/R sway bars, RalliTEK Sport Springs(not available yet), AVO panel air filter, AVO downpipe, AVO catback exhaust, AccessPort w/Stg2 map. THe Impreza has only our F/R sway bars and a set of our new endlinks(coming soon).

If I can answer and questions, please feel free to post up!

Thank you,

Sean S.
www.RalliTEK.com

·
Registered
549 Posts
hi sean welcome to 3gwrx.com

i was wondering if you know when the lowering springs would be release, how much of a drop, and if you knew any pricing info?

-andy

·
Registered
717 Posts
do you guys consider group deal discounts?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
hey E-feezee your avatar really bring old memory haha !

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi sean welcome to 3gwrx.com

i was wondering if you know when the lowering springs would be release, how much of a drop, and if you knew any pricing info?

-andy
I am working on the springs ASAP. The set I have on my car are the ones we make for LegacyGT that have been modified. Our production versions with proper spring rates are a couple months away. Drop will be about 1.5". I'll post up some pics of my car. I do not have pricing just yet.
Spring rates on Legacy springs vs '08 WRX - Legacy and WRX have different compression ratios on the rear springs due to the different mounting location of the strut on the control arm. WRX uses a shorter strut to achieve the same amount of wheel travel. Thus the Legacy springs are too tall and too stiff. (I pulled the stock springs so we could measure them with our spring dyno to design our set of sport springs, I don't suggest anyone cut Legacy springs for your WRX.)

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i think alot of people are interested in the Cobb AP. give us a special price!
Cobb does not allow any discounts on the AccessPort product. We are currently offering free ship, and 5% off any extras like downpipes and panel filters included with the order. I can help with some ProTune Maps as well...

What do you think.

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

1 - 20 of 20 Posts