Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my baby as completed to date. But first, here's a bit of what I've done to it in the past 6 months since I got it in December 2007.
1. Compustar Pro remote starter/alarm
2. 3m rock guard including hood scoop custom shielded
3. 7 Window tint.
4. Rallitek Sway F&R
5. Group A endlinks F&R, Engine Pitchmount
6. Cobb lightweight Crank pully, short shifter with Momo shift knob
7. Defi BF Meter Boost, Oil Pressure, and Exhaust temp gauges with link meter II
8. Sport Mesh grill
9. Cusco Zero2e with e-con controller, Cusco Front Strut bar (rear to be added shortly)
10. 18" X 7.5 49mm offset BBS RGK Diamond Black wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1R 225/40's
11. Full synthetic fluids by Amsoil - oil, trans, and diff's
12. Carbon fibre film on window chrome strips and trunk chrome.

I've attached some pics here for your viewing pleasure.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pics for you all...

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and some more...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Very Very NICE!!! +'s for a super clean SWP!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
;D Very very Clean!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
is the Cusco bar for the Legacy? Does that fit?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very Clean!
I like the SWP with Carbon accents - sweet subtle!
Was that momo knob a direct fit with threads, etc?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the props everyone!
I can't wait for Phase 2 - going to beef up the hp for the track!!!

To answer your questions...

KB Smoka ... "is the Cusco bar for the Legacy? Does that fit?" Not sure if it is the same one for the legacy - the one I bought was specified for the 08 WRX. I got it from Rallysportdirect.com.

Saint ... "Where did you get the carbon fiber film to go over the chrome?" I bought the film at Canadian tire, but it is TrimBrite brand - available at a lot of places in the states.

quattroconvert ... "Was that momo knob a direct fit with threads, etc?" The Momo knob comes with set screws and rubber inserts - not threads to allow it to thread right onto my Cobb SS

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yeah I agree - fantastic work here ICY' ! How much so far, ballpark, in mod cash if you don't mind me asking?

Never thought about it myself, but the carbon fiber (carbon fiber is good) seems to be the best answer for chrome elimination which would work with any color of car as well - good call!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I live in Canada so getting parts shipped here cost a lot, not to mention added taxes to get stuff across the border but 13K is a fair estimate. No deals on much of anything. Wheels and rubber cost me a mint - 1K/corner (750 for bbs and 250 for toyo)

·
Registered
138 Posts
I live in Canada so getting parts shipped here cost a lot, not to mention added taxes to get stuff across the border but 13K is a fair estimate. No deals on much of anything. Wheels and rubber cost me a mint - 1K/corner (750 for bbs and 250 for toyo)
13K - that's not chump change... Well good luck and hey if you've got the cash then why not right? Also, it makes sense, from my point of view, to deal with sus., rubber, cosmetic things, internal fluids etc first, then on to exhaust etc for power if need be next, like it seems to be what you are doing. Btw, any reason in particular why you went with Toyo rubber?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts