Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im getting pretty settled on what my new Audio Setup will be in the WRX

Im planning on going two-step, first im getting a 4ch, 2 et of good speaker and a high quality DSP for OEM integration of the OEM unit With proper doors insulation and damping

the second step will consist of a second amp and 1 (or two smaller) woofers, still undecided yet because i bought the WRX wagon for her cargo space and i want something integrated, sleek and discrete

Im got the first pieces of my setup in hand, a nice and sleek 4ch, a Focal FP 4.75 (VERY underated and conservative 75RMS per Ch. just to give a idea this amp is fused with 2 X 40amp)

i will post a pic of mine later, here one i found online, the amp look dark gray but its actually more black)

here what the next component will be, im looking at it now, trying to find the best price
its a RF 3Sixty.2: 6ch (front, rear, sub and center channel) 31 EQs per channel with and bluethoot transmitter (using a computer or a palm to set it)

For the speaker, i will first hook the gear on the OEM until i decide which speaker i will get, so far at work i can get a 6.5 Energy component set for 70% off they are really good speaker for the price range and energy (Klipsch) make really decent stuff

·
Registered
717 Posts
looks like it's going to be a pretty nice set-up. kind of interested in what you are going to do with the sub.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so far if i want to keep my cargo space will be in the spare, or side molded

For the amp im going false floor

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the real thing ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts