1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a few pics:
Before:

After:

wasn't my fault, someone turned left in front of me in a big dodge ram, the car is a writeoff

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
:'(

Are you going to part it out or just let the insurance take it?
What is going to happen to the rims, tailights, or other mods. I would assume these are transferable to your next vehicle?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya I'm getting the wheels back, also took my rear whiteline sway. Just getting the insurance $, I already ordered my 09 a week ago. got it for $1200 cheaper than my 08 ;D

What is going to happen to the rims, tailights, or other mods. I would assume these are transferable to your next vehicle?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
ya I'm getting the wheels back, also took my rear whiteline sway. Just getting the insurance $, I already ordered my 09 a week ago. got it for 00 cheaper than my 08 ;D
Awesome! Are you gonna grab the red tail lamps also? Buyer waiting ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the tails just have the red film so I can't take them. I think next time I will just paint them instead of using the film.

ya I'm getting the wheels back, also took my rear whiteline sway. Just getting the insurance $, I already ordered my 09 a week ago. got it for 00 cheaper than my 08 ;D
Awesome! Are you gonna grab the red tail lamps also? Buyer waiting ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,745 Posts
So what you're saying is us 08'ers need to find someone in a pickup to pull in-front of us so we can get an 09 ;D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha

luckily subaru's are solid cars, my airbag went off but I still hurt my knee (hit the dash), and have soft tissue damage in my back. The damage was also pretty bad on the truck, set off both of his airbags and it had to be towed away.

So what you're saying is us 08'ers need to find someone in a pickup to pull in-front of us so we can get an 09 ;D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bummer about the car and your knee! Hopefully the 09 will cheer you up a bit!

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
haha

luckily subaru's are solid cars, my airbag went off but I still hurt my knee (hit the dash), and have soft tissue damage in my back. The damage was also pretty bad on the truck, set off both of his airbags and it had to be towed away.

This is exactly what happened to me. Hence my 05 is gone. My knee still hasn't fully healed up. :mad:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha

This is exactly what happened to me. Hence my 05 is gone. My knee still hasn't fully healed up. :mad:
crappy, how long has it been?? My back is worse than my knee though.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

WRX or WRX265 ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I had a drunk driver hit me last oct. in my 07. I broke my ankle all to hell and I have problems with it all the time. Buying an 08 after I could drive again helped out a bit though. ;) Its alomst been a year and only on cold days do I have problems and its just a little pain first thing in the morning. I still have all the screws and crap in.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
haha

March
crappy, how long has it been?? My back is worse than my knee though.
Since March

1 - 20 of 24 Posts