Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these pics over the weekend. I just added foglights, side skirts, and rear spoiler lip. I painted the side skirts and lip on Friday, and installed everything on Saturday. I have not yet decided if I am going to get the rear spats. I still have the factory mudflaps on the back, and I like how it looks. I would like to hear what everyone thinks so please feel free to comment.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
0000040066 said:
Here are some more. Also the files were originally jpeg and i could not post them so I compressed them into zip files. I'm not sure if I did the right thing, I'm not that great with computers. Is there a better way of posting picture?
You can use a 3rd party hosting site (like photobucket.com) to host the photos OR 3gwrx has a gallery feature that allows you to upload and link to your pictures conveniently here on the site. Here's the steps:

Go to the gallery.

Select the appropriate sub-gallery (in this case, 3gwrx showoffs).

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the 'Add a picture' link.

Fill in the forms and add your picture.

Here's a sample I did for your pictures:

http://www.3gwrx.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=94

You can copy the BB Code and paste it directly into your posts, like this:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Oh and, the car looks nice. I like the non-premium front under-spoiler.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Holy crap, You live in Saint Mary's! I've seen your car a few times (never when I'm in my WRX) and absolutely love it. Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I can't tell very well, but do I see RA flaps as well as the OEM mudguards? I was thinking of doing that since I like the way the OEM guards look with the front lip, but I was wanting the protection that the RA flaps give. I really like what you did with the side skirts and guards though. It looks great.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The rear lip is a BMW m5 lip, and the springs are Cobb. ZmagDnim, yes i do live in St. Mary's how could you tell. Also what color is your WRX, I am trying to think if I have seen it. Is it the hatchback or sedan? To everyone else thank for all the nice comments. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Only in the rear do i have the oem mudflaps. I do have all four RA mudflaps on the car though. I left the factory mudflaps on the back because I do not have the rear spats that go there. It looked a little unbalanced not having anything back there when i installed the side skirts.

·
Registered
369 Posts
That's nearly the exact same look I wanted to go for with mine!

·
Registered
79 Posts
ZmagDnim, yes i do live in St. Mary's how could you tell. Also what color is your WRX, I am trying to think if I have seen it. Is it the hatchback or sedan?
I recognized the parking lot of Georges. I have done some (electrical) work there a few times. Do you work there? I have a DGM premium sedan with 25% tint. The rest is still stock for now.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ZmagDnim, yeah I work at George's. Im one of the painters there. I ordered the sideskirts straight from subaru, so all I had to pay for was materials. It cost me something like $50 for paint and $20 for clear. I do all my own paint work, so i end up saving alot of $. Were you one of the guys helping put together our new spray booth?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nah, I didn't work on the paint booth, but I think some other guys from my company did. I've worked on the road sign and something else, can't remember what though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts