Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through my computer and I found the only picture I have of my car. I took it early in the morning so its frozen and all ICED out
I think the headlights actually look pretty tight iced out from the weather.

As of mods this is what I have so far, nothing really in performance, mainly cosmetics. I do plan on buying the AP from Perrrin pretty soon to give my car a little boost in HP.

SPT exhaust
SPT grill
SPT Springs
24% tints all around
painted chrome bar to match body color.
Debadged trunk
DIY lip (which actually gives the front of the car a very aggressive look)

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
WHOAAA DUDE SWEET RIDE. THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON THE FORUM AND IM COMMENTING ON UR CAR THATS HOW AWESOME IT IS! WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
NO I WILL NOT

and wow mashAllah this is a very beautiful car. the snow that you picked up off ur lawn and spread over ur car makes it look very radiant, almost as if someone jizzed on it. that inifiniti in the back also looks very nice. is it yours? can we meet up sometime? i wanna drive ur car...but only after you fix all that crap on the side....did u learn how to drive yet...i love u...

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NO I WILL NOT

and wow mashAllah this is a very beautiful car. the snow that you picked up off ur lawn and spread over ur car makes it look very radiant, almost as if someone jizzed on it. that inifiniti in the back also looks very nice. is it yours? can we meet up sometime? i wanna drive ur car...but only after you fix all that crap on the side....did u learn how to drive yet...i love u...
what are you talking about "crap on the side"??

·
Registered
58 Posts
BUMP!

this car is sooo sweet i had dreams about it last night. i wish me and my ricer friends had a car like this one. thaero, all u need now are some flames on the side and some 20" DUBS. a big a$$ ricey spoiler wouldnt look bad either. GNARLY DUDE

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
BUMP!

this car is sooo sweet i had dreams about it last night. i wish me and my ricer friends had a car like this one. thaero, all u need now are some flames on the side and some 20" DUBS. a big a$$ ricey spoiler wouldnt look bad either. GNARLY DUDE
Glad you like his car so much :)
I think he should watch out for you now cuz you are approaching stalker status.

Could you define "rice" for me ???
Kinda lost in translation but the parts listed are all SPT which may as well be stock upgrades.
The rear trim is painted standard on the STi.
Removing emblems is not ricey to me what is though is putting a GTR emblem on anything other than a GTR
The lip is a minor upgrade to cosmetics whose main purpose is protection.

·
Registered
58 Posts
BUMP!

Glad you like his car so much :)
I think he should watch out for you now cuz you are approaching stalker status.

Could you define "rice" for me ???
Kinda lost in translation but the parts listed are all SPT which may as well be stock upgrades.
The rear trim is painted standard on the STi.
Removing emblems is not ricey to me what is though is putting a GTR emblem on anything other than a GTR
The lip is a minor upgrade to cosmetics whose main purpose is protection.
rice: the starchy seeds or grain of an annual marsh grass, cultivated in warm climates and used for food.

Hit me up if u need a picture

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

hahahah+1 ma man +1

·
Registered
821 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
i concur with beedee
damn that troll
perhaps you aren't, who knows. i was just going by your first couple of posts on this thread and then posting the accord pic.

anyhow, it is beer:30.

cheers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts