Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Original that you put you sport grille black insteed of factory colors

which kind of rims are you looking for ? (colors, size, design ?)

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Nice ride. Haven't seen any exhaust systems out for the sedan, though you can replace the downpipe, which gives you the most restrictions. I would recommend that, then ask around, cause some of the legacy stuff will fit on the Subie. Ultimate-racing.com has a CAI which is really good, there are a few of us whom have done so already. The AFR is good on it, so no problems there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will look in to that stuff about legacy and thanks for the input. As far as wheels go, I'm not sure if what will fit. I am looking for a 18 to fill the space up, and in a black, glossy or flat? Something that looks good but won't kill my pocket? Thanks a lot guys!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Check ou their website, they are a well-known montreal subaru tuner, im gonna go so them for my tune, they are really experience and they have a custom exhaust ready for the sedan

http://www.lachutesubaru.com/

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
NIce using the black grille instaed of silver! Looks evil...
I was thinking that it might look quite nice on a red car :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
I also think the black sports grill looks really nice. I can't remember seeing a pic with the silver sports grill, so I'm not sure how it looks. If I decide to get the sports grill on my silver wrx, I will consider the black.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was a lil scared if it would look good and I wanted to make the grille look more open . This is my first wrx, I had a gti for a while and the subaru stuff is way better. I am just watching and learning more about it. I dont know where to go for best for my buck. Very anxious to see how everyones comes together. And what wheels fit perfect with no problems? Thanks everyone!!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
if you want to buy the best bang for the buck i will suggest to wait a bit till next summer, more product will be on the market = lower price, more choice and more test and prove

·
Registered
421 Posts
I was a lil scared if it would look good and I wanted to make the grille look more open . This is my first wrx, I had a gti for a while and the subaru stuff is way better. I am just watching and learning more about it. I dont know where to go for best for my buck. Very anxious to see how everyones comes together. And what wheels fit perfect with no problems? Thanks everyone!!!
If you were wondering, i'm currently on GC07 Dimensions 17x7.5 +38 and i'm not having any problems with the tyres striking the fenders. In addition, with that dimensions on, the rims are perfectly flushed with the body, making the car look real stable...

You could consider up to 18x8 +42... Those are really good size that will flush with the body really well, and still wouldn't have the problem of fenders hitting the tyres...

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
The black grill is a nice touch!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks everyone for your help. And I'll be looking at what works and what doesn't. I'm stoked on how everyone has there car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts