- Whiteline Adjustable 22mm Rear Sway Bar
- Whiteline 20mm Front Sway Bar
- Whiteline Anti Lift Kit
- Whiteline Front Strut Brace
- H&R Performance Springs

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey a question for you, regarding your swaybar setup. 20/22 F/R is the opposite ratio of what is normally seen. how does this feel for you?

You usually see either even sizing or bigger front than rear, but I am interested. I run a 20/20 myself, but will probably upgrade front to 22 or 24

·
Registered
6,593 Posts
Hey a question for you, regarding your swaybar setup. 20/22 F/R is the opposite ratio of what is normally seen. how does this feel for you?

You usually see either even sizing or bigger front than rear, but I am interested. I run a 20/20 myself, but will probably upgrade front to 22 or 24
having a stiffer rear setup will tend to reduce understeer. however, understeering is easier to manage.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have always stuck to 17" wheels. it helps to reduce some costs when it comes to the regular rubber changes. maybe it's time to start switching to 18" wheels :D
Good thing i get my rubber cheap in Melbourne!

Only reason i have it in that size for the front was because I was there at the right time when the seller wanted to get rid of it cheap. If it wasnt dirt cheap, i wouldnt of bothered. Either way, the setup is a lot better than stock front sway so im happy with what it does. Aarontyb explained it spot on, stiffer rear reduced understeering and oversteering is more apparent when pushing the limit. Then again, im always stuck around the CBD area so dont really get much of a chance for spirited driving.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Coilovers anyone? I think so. Also TE37SL's are now sold.

Also just picked up some Project Kics R40 Titanium Lugs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts