Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need help man i have a 2008 impreza right now and im tryin to get this car faster but i cant find any parts for it at all so i was wonderin where can i find a parts for it and if i buy a 2008 wrx parts will that gonna fit in my 2008 impreza? plzzz help! oh and also im thinking about put 20' rims on my impreza do you guys think its gonna fit? haha plzz help
oh i forgot to tell you that my impreza is an auto-shift thing so will that be possible to make it faster?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
an auto impreza on 20s..... :-\ :'(

Ill just keep my mouth shut... ;)

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
i need help man i have a 2008 impreza right now and im tryin to get this car faster but i cant find any parts for it at all so i was wonderin where can i find a parts for it and if i buy a 2008 wrx parts will that gonna fit in my 2008 impreza? plzzz help! oh and also im thinking about put 20' rims on my impreza do you guys think its gonna fit? haha plzz help
oh i forgot to tell you that my impreza is an auto-shift thing so will that be possible to make it faster?
Maybe someone can help them with the "auto-shift thing" ;D

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
im going to take a wild guess here:

Your between the ages of 16-19. this is your first car, possibly even your parents car. Youve never really read anything about modding cars let alone read anything about cars in genaral. Judging by your use of "plzz" for please you spend a good amount of time on line on difrent forums, anime, gameing ect.

its either that or this is one elabrate joke...

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

Your between the ages of 16-19. this is your first car, possibly even your parents car. Youve never really read anything about modding cars let alone read anything about cars in genaral. Judging by your use of "plzz" for please you spend a good amount of time on line on difrent forums, anime, gameing ect.

I think that about covers it...

·
Registered
145 Posts

Booyah! :D

·
Registered
421 Posts
Come on guys. Give the dude a break. Newbies got to start some where. "Newbie Support" will be a good place to start ;)

Here's my take.

Auto NA Impreza. There should be no problems fitting a 20 inch onto your car. I'll look pretty good in fact.

To make it faster, turbocharge the car. Thats the most cost effective way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow and i thought this is for a newbie danggg...thanks of the support guys ANYWAY.....thanks for give me advice man but where can i get that supercharge though? coz most part that i look are for WRX i dont know if those are gonna fit for impreza

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Come on guys. Give the dude a break. Newbies got to start some where. "Newbie Support" will be a good place to start ;)

Here's my take.

Auto NA Impreza. There should be no problems fitting a 20 inch onto your car. I'll look pretty good in fact.

Pehon you are absolutly right... we were all noobs at one point... I still am too in some respects ;)

wow and i thought this is for a newbie danggg...thanks of the support guys ANYWAY.....thanks for give me advice man but where can i get that supercharge though? coz most part that i look are for WRX i dont know if those are gonna fit for impreza
I would suggest you read this board on NA Subies... There is alot of great info on this board

http://www.3gwrx.com/forum/index.php?board=38.0

"Rally shark Guide to NA... Lots of info..." is a great place to start...

Again I would suggest that you read up on your specific Subie model... That way you can ask very specific questions about you particular model. IE which "Supercharger would fit your car" look at rally sharks thread... bottom of page one continued onto page two. The info is out there, you just have to search for it. ;D ;)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts

Here's my take.

OK fine...

If your goal is to make your NA faster id stay away from 20" rims, too heavy. unless you have a ton of money to spend on som ultralights. Get used to driveing in the "manuel mode" of your "auto shifting thing" then onece you get used to shift times and more comfortable with it, get a reflash on your ecu. That will really change fuel mapping and such and aloow for a faster car. Do your research and dont rush into mods.

Sorry for ripping on you... be glad you didnt ask that on i-club.com, the peolpe there are...well...true jerks.

·
Registered
700 Posts
jesus you guys are brutal. i remember the days of being a noob to cars and being 16 and i thought graphics where like the coolest thing and just a muffler made the car run 10's. :D god how i have grown.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
for the record, i didnt smite you. Some one ells did.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey thanks guys for the support i really appreciate this and thanks for the website i will be doin reserch from now on haha and hopefully a year from now i wont be noobie no more haha...but the reason why i want to put 20s in my impreza bcoz i want my car to be one of a kind i mean come on who would have thought about puttin 20s in their impreza...its a wild idea but man if its fit hopefully that would look nice...but anyway man thanks again guys

·
Registered
421 Posts
hey thanks guys for the support i really appreciate this and thanks for the website i will be doin reserch from now on haha and hopefully a year from now i wont be noobie no more haha...but the reason why i want to put 20s in my impreza bcoz i want my car to be one of a kind i mean come on who would have thought about puttin 20s in their impreza...its a wild idea but man if its fit hopefully that would look nice...but anyway man thanks again guys
the 20s will fit anyhow. but as mentioned, stay away if you're going for performance.

Anyway, any turbo charger will fit your car, with a little custom work. And cost wise, its gonna be hefty! I recommend u getting a stock TD04 (thats the stock wrx turbo). Its cheaper and will get you off to a start in ur quest.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts