Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! my scratched 2 of my rims a few months ago and planning to repair it during spring... so i was thinking maybe i should repaint or powder coat my rims to different colour for a new look... The rims i have is the OZ Superleggera in race gold... I am thinking to repaint or powder coat it in white with red lip... what do you guys think? should i just get them repair and stay with race gold or have them powder coat them in white with red lip?

Here are two pics of my car with the Superleggera:

Thanks!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've always been a big fan of the gold on white! I say keep them gold ;).

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
The Gold Superleggerra and Ultraleggerras look ultra hot on the White body. I personally wish I had a White Hatch but I love my OBP with my Dark bronze rims. Keep them the way they are..............white with the red lip = fail!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys! i guess i will stay with the gold for now

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
^^good choice. I don't like gold on a lot of colors and body styles, but on your car it looks perfect. I can't imagine another color looking any better. MAYBE like a charcoal type color, but even that probably wouldn't look as good. just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Keep it gold, looks really good on the white. Def don't go white with a red stripe if you ever decide to change it. Just wouldn't look right.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Nice ride.
Gold or gun metal looks very nice on white :)

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I am buying the Ultraleggeras in the spring, but I want to get them in a dark bronze so they match the OBP. OZ FTW!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Hard to go wrong with almost any color on white for wheels. I do like the gold though. Looks really nice on the OZ wheels...hawt 8)

joneSi

1 - 13 of 13 Posts