Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully you will all find this the correct forum to be put into.... It is in regards to springs afterall!

I just got laid off from my job today. Money is now going to be VERY tight for my family and I. When I got home, my new STI Pink Springs from SubaruGenuineParts.com were on my doorstep. I have no money to get these installed and I cant do them myself. I would like to sell these springs. I know that there are a lot of people out there who are getting ready to buy a set of these (or similiar) for their Subys.

I beg ya... If you are about to buy these, please buy mine... I dont want to make a cent, would love to just recoup what I paid for them. I havent even opened up the box yet. I will take care of shipping the springs to you UPS and will provide tracking info immediately.

I paid $185.30 after shipping. Can anyone help me out? Again, I will cover shipping costs as long as it is in the US.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Correct. I paid $185.30. That included MY shipping. If you, or anyone else, would like them and live in the US, I will pay to ship it to you. All I ask if for the $185.30

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear you lost your job. That really sucks!! This is a tight little group I'm SURE one of us will be buying them!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
0000021066 said:
I am very seriously considering taking these off your hands, not sure yet though.
Please do! Again, I want $185.30 and i will pick up the charges to ship them to you via UPS.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I'd pick these up from you but I bought them a few weeks ago...

Good Luck,
joneSi

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLD

Thanks for all the help and support.

SpaceMonkeyAndy is the man!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts