Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning,

I'm in the process of building a new house and unfortunately have to sell my 08 WRX that I bought in September. There aren't very many for sale to guide my pricing. Is there anyone here who can give me an idea of what to sell it for. I'd really appreciate it. It was purchased NEW at Subaru Saskatoon(CANADA) Here is what it is:

2008 Subaru WRX Hatch
5SPD
11,000 kms
Bought an extended warranty for 5 yrs 120,000kms
Have the factory sport grille(never used sitting in basement)
Its the Dark Grey Mettalic color

Thank you in advance. I do have pictures if people want to see them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Pics are always a help! ;)

·
Registered
421 Posts
I spent some time in Moose Jaw and Cold Lake 2 years back. If I was there now, consider ur car sold hahaha (provided u're selling for a good price)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
in canada when you buy and drive the car off the lot, it will lose 5 grand as a rule. w/ 11000kms... lose another 1 - 2 grand. :( i say your car was aprox. $36000 new, so maybe around $31000 is what you will get. i would put it up for sale @ $33000 and hopefully you will get that. the taxes you spent on the car when you bought it originally are a write off. i love (feel the sarcasim) how the government keeps making tax money, from a car, everytime it is sold. criminal imo

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good Morning,

I'm in the process of building a new house and unfortunately have to sell my 08 WRX that I bought in September. There aren't very many for sale to guide my pricing. Is there anyone here who can give me an idea of what to sell it for. I'd really appreciate it. It was purchased NEW at Subaru Saskatoon(CANADA) Here is what it is:

2008 Subaru WRX Hatch
5SPD
11,000 kms
Bought an extended warranty for 5 yrs 120,000kms
Have the factory sport grille(never used sitting in basement)
Its the Dark Grey Mettalic color

Thank you in advance. I do have pictures if people want to see them.
how much for the grille??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts