Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found this site by accedent while searching for exhaust on my sedan. which no one makes, just lucky you hatch guys, i would just like to say whats up and enjoying my first subi. i have a wr blue wrx sedan no premium package and only options are the factory sti shifter and auto dimming mirror. im enjoying it but it still lacks some power i put a boost guage in last week, and well it only shows about 12 #, im thinking about 15 should be nice. but off my rant its just nice to have love for the new 08 not like other boards. and yes i had achance to buy an 07 sti and to tell the truthm i liked the 08 better as it was more refined as much as i like the look of th e07 and down i think i made the right choice so now i have about 7k to blow in mods well as soon as they come out atleast pics will be up shortly

·
Registered
421 Posts
Interesting place to put ur gauge! nice.

In terms of intakes and exhausts, you may wan to consider using some of your 7k for customed intakes and exhaust. It beats waiting. thats just what i think.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Welcome...nice pics

·
Registered
273 Posts
yah i wouldnt have put the gauge there but hey that probably suits you...nice ride....

·
Registered
752 Posts
im enjoying it but it still lacks some power i put a boost guage in last week, and well it only shows about 12 #, im thinking about 15 should be nice.
it should be good at 15psi, that's where i am at. Just don't let it spike to 16.5 - 17, the ECU will throw codes. I think you should get at least a CBE before you do that.

How do you like your gauge? I almost went with that one. I still might get the EGT one.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gauge matches perfect and is accurate for a cheaper gauge im just having more fun driving the sti altough with the tires on it it sucks with the snow

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Welcome. I talked with a tuner and he told me that the turbo that they have in there is safe up to 14-15tops PSI. Since they use a smaller turbo then they did before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts