Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well to start it off, i went with the SPT to keep the subaru warrenty stuff. So i went to Dan Perkins and got the Legacy GT SPT intake which is the same, even the mounting bracket. Then I had my friend help me make a plate adapter for my MAF because the Legacy is different. So tell me what you think.

p.s. x10 more spooling and bpv noise :thumbsup:

·
Registered
717 Posts
looking Gud! ;) any news about the catback exaust from SPT?
last time i e-mailed them, they said end of february, beginning of march .... but i think they lied to me haha

·
Registered
577 Posts
any news on an SPT intake for the WRX? I asked the parts guy at my dealership, he said he hasn't heard a word about the intake. so ???

·
Registered
577 Posts
cool thanks for the info....so will it be put on hold for a while like the exhaust?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
no one is getting them until SOA releases them to be shipped. the few people who got them already were accidental. the dates I've heard are 4/20 and 4/21 -- so order now to be sure you get the $300 pricetag (before it shoots to $880)

·
Registered
73 Posts
anyone know how does it sound?.....cuz the only video i managed to find online SPT exhaust didn't sound that great.

·
Registered
577 Posts
... this whole time I've been talking about the 08 SPT catback!

oops!

ignore all of my replies
haha I was like 8 bills for an intake? haha

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
holly crap that would be insane. 800 for an intake, is it for a Porsche? hahaha

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
yeah, sorry!

this is what happens when I reply to threads after I get out of bed.

J/K its all good man, i mess up all the time.

·
Registered
577 Posts
haha no worries.... I believe everything i read when I get out of bed. haha

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
did you have to tune the car after the intake install?does it feel any different?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts