1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Anyone know roughly how deep of discounts dealers are offering on remaining '08 WRXs? The '09 WRX is so nice that most people would opt for the new one, but a nice discount could persuade some buyers to settle for an '08.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Welcome to the site...

Oh and My buddy walked out the door with an 08 sedan for 19. So they are pushing them out..

·
Super Moderator
2,745 Posts
Haha that's honestly what makes me mad,

Not that the 09s got updated, but that I could have save 5k on my 08...

Welcome to the club

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Hi dude welcome

·
Registered
3,474 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hello

If you live any where it snows make sure you get the mud flaps and front clear bra.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello

If you live any where it snows make sure you get the mud flaps and front clear bra.
Which mud flaps? The splash guards in the Subaru Accessories catalog say they are not compatible with the rear underspoiler, which I have because I got the Premium model.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What parts did you buy?
I bought everything that SPT makes for the car (CBE, short shifter, engine mounts, tranny mount, pitching stopper, springs, heat shield, lower chassis brace, etc., etc.), the front lip spoiler, sports grill, and then I did the rear chrome delete and bought the OEM STi spoiler (haven't gotten that yet). I also bought some convenience stuff (rear cargo net, cargo tray, rear cup holders, fog light protectors, body side molding). I'm sure there's some more, but you get the drift. ;D

·
Registered
988 Posts
Rally Armor UR flaps. I'm not sure you are going to like the look. I'll take some pics and let you decide for yourself.

·
Registered
122 Posts
What parts did you buy?
I bought everything that SPT makes for the car (CBE, short shifter, engine mounts, tranny mount, pitching stopper, springs, heat shield, lower chassis brace, etc., etc.), the front lip spoiler, sports grill, and then I did the rear chrome delete and bought the OEM STi spoiler (haven't gotten that yet). I also bought some convenience stuff (rear cargo net, cargo tray, rear cup holders, fog light protectors, body side molding). I'm sure there's some more, but you get the drift. ;D
Wow, thats everything I want to do to my car...let me know how much of a difference the car feels after you install everything.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Cool, congrats!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts