Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, been hanging around here for a couple of months. My first Subaru. Love this car!

Megan racing coilovers, Ralitek Sways, Konig runaways 18x8 w/BF Goodrich KDW 225/40, K&N panel filter, custom intake, resonator removed, more to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I purchased the Megan Coilovers mostly because of price, and I needed something to replace a blown strut. Yes, that's right strut blew on stock springs ??? I couldn't be happier. The damping is sufficient to make the ride reasonable enough that my GF will ride in the car with me or really stiffen up for a blast through the canyons ;D The car is not corner weighted yet, but they came set up and tightened at the ride height you see in the pictures. Took about 45 mins to install the fronts and about 1/2 hour for the rears with air tools. Megan says the shocks are rated for springs 2kg less or more than what they come with and they stock the different springs. The most I personally would go is maybe 1kg softer springs and use the damping to stiffen the ride if wanted. My other car is extremely stiff and so this doesn't seem stiff at all (GF won't ride in other car)

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts