Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I installed my new Agency Power crank pulley. Compared to the stock pulley it is alot lighter. The fit and finish is great. Installing the new pulley took only half an hour with no problems. As far as performance gains, everything seems a little quicker now. The engine revs faster, and the car seems to accelerate faster. Also the car seems to pull a little harder at high rpms. For the cost i would definitely recommend this upgrade.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Did you guys get a new belt or did you reuse the same belt? Kinda curious because I have the added PITA of the automatic, so I'm not sure whether it is worth it for me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used the same belt, but i have a new one on order. The old one works fine, I just want the added comfort of having a new one that didn't get stretched.

·
Registered
125 Posts
i was thinking about doing this as well. could you do a step-by-step procedure? i remember reading somewhere that someone was trying to do this and couldnt because the older models have two tensioner bolts and the 08 only have one? basically what im trying to say is you can take it off but you cant put it back on. if anything could you take some pictures?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
i was thinking about doing this as well. could you do a step-by-step procedure? i remember reading somewhere that someone was trying to do this and couldnt because the older models have two tensioner bolts and the 08 only have one? basically what im trying to say is you can take it off but you cant put it back on. if anything could you take some pictures?
http://www.3gwrx.com/forum/index.php?topic=521.0

1 - 7 of 7 Posts