Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the dragway last night And got my best time yet ;D. Was running mostly 14.2 but last run of the night i ran a 13.9. All I have is perrin map, Borla exaust and sti springs. Heres the slip and a link to a video of a 14.2 run.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
pretty good my best is [email protected] and i my stage 2 the perrin map looks like it kicks ass 100mph ;D your shift in to 4th right or did the map give you higher rpm redline ? my 60fts are ok but you got more power so if you got a 1.8ash 60 you could be right around 13.6 but anywho good times

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pretty good my best is [email protected] and i my stage 2 the perrin map looks like it kicks ass 100mph ;D your shift in to 4th right or did the map give you higher rpm redline ? my 60fts are ok but you got more power so if you got a 1.8ash 60 you could be right around 13.6 but anywho good times
I'v noticed you can go higher then the redline but i try to avoid it. I was going upto about 6300 rpm. I think some decent tires would help a great deal, I was launching at about 4500rpm and squealing like hell.

·
Registered
100 Posts
igot cobb stage 2 redline at 6700 so i keep it in 3rd im launch about 5000 sliping it out spining/little wheel hop front tires drift over little too shifting about same rpm as you but staying in 3rd i have try shifting in to 4th but my best is 14-14.1 so i keep it in 3rd

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
igot cobb stage 2 redline at 6700 so i keep it in 3rd im launch about 5000 sliping it out spining/little wheel hop front tires drift over little too shifting about same rpm as you but staying in 3rd i have try shifting in to 4th but my best is 14-14.1 so i keep it in 3rd
Will give that a shot tommorow when I go up, wonder what i will get when i get Downpipe ;D

·
Registered
100 Posts
downpipe will help your spool faster 60fts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Would be good to see another 3G at NED. My best run so far has been 13.625 with a Perrin intake and ERZ catback, untuned.
Are you driving the Blue 3G that's down there allot? If so you've might have seen my black hatch.

·
Registered
418 Posts
IC, I was just curious cause I always see a blue sedan up there. I haven't been in a while.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts