Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am not really new to the site, but rather new to posting here. I have an '08 OBP 4-Door Wrx. As much as everyone seems to dislike our body style - I don't think I have ever fallen in love with a car as fast, or as much as this one.

Stage 2 is coming soon, looking for a DP as we speak. Just trying to save up from $$$ first.

Regards,

Adam

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where I am from in CT, I really don't see many Wrxs, or STIs on the road - especially not Modified, or 08s for that matter. I am looking forward to this winter to see what I can do :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome. ;D

·
Super Moderator
2,745 Posts
Welcome, yeah we're close to the same spot mod-wise...

Though I have the feeling I'll be taking up the corner of the basement with my stuff till I get my warranty out of the way...

·
Premium Member
5,664 Posts
im also from ct, and i have noticed a lack of 08's aswell. if you are looking to meet some cool tuner people around the state, there is a meet every tuesday at starbucks in mystic across the street from the aquarium. not sure if i will be there this week though, there are a few 08's that usually show up.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome - I'll have to come down to Mystic sometime. I live in the NE corner of the state - so that really isn't that far from me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome, yeah we're close to the same spot mod-wise...

Though I have the feeling I'll be taking up the corner of the basement with my stuff till I get my warranty out of the way...
With Winter coming in CT I am going to hold off on all the power mods till the spring. Do you have any goals suspension wise?

I am looking at coil-overs.

Regards,

Adam

1 - 12 of 12 Posts