Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

So I picked up my first WRX STI on Saturday so I've had it 4 days, today is my 2nd real day driving it. The car is definitely up-graded with exhaust and a turbo. Anyway I was driving after work yesterday cruise control set at 60 when boom. Flashing S indicator stuck in sport, Check Engine Light and a flashing Cruise indicator. The car is a 2011 and in great condition. I took it home and scanned it and even though I put premium gas it must have been bad gas.The scan proved it and it was a fuel catalyst code. Put octane booster and it cleaned up. Anyway the car has a mount left for an Accessport but no port. Would it be pointless to get another being that the car is tuned, or is it foolish to not get one?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ya know, have one dont have one. If you plan to own WRX's after this one then you'll have the tools available to do some of your own tuning going forward. Also, the nice thing about the Accessport
is that you can display live data while driving. It is a bite with the price, but I would say worth it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya know, have one dont have one. If you plan to own WRX's after this one then you'll have the tools available to do some of your own tuning going forward. Also, the nice thing about the Accessport
is that you can display live data while driving. It is a bite with the price, but I would say worth it.
Thanks man. Cobb is running a sale for $625. I'm ordering today

1 - 3 of 3 Posts