Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of new to the whole blog thing but thought this would be a great place to find out about products for my 08 wrx. Just ordered the AVO intake but it will take 2 weeks to ship. boooo. Only other thing i have done is the short throw and bushings from cobb. Free to options where to go next with the car. hope to have some pictures of it up here once the snow melts.

thanks
Skoal

·
Registered
421 Posts
Kind of new to the whole blog thing but thought this would be a great place to find out about products for my 08 wrx. Just ordered the AVO intake but it will take 2 weeks to ship. boooo. Only other thing i have done is the short throw and bushings from cobb. Free to options where to go next with the car. hope to have some pictures of it up here once the snow melts.

thanks
Skoal
Hello, welcome! This thing is called a forum or message board to be precise haha

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome
any pic ?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no pictures yet. got to get the snow off the car and wash it first. soon to come though.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In Pittsburgh. Snow is gone now but i would like to at least give the car a wash. I should have some pictures by tuesday.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
my city received around 13 feets of snow so far since the begining of the winter... and almost 3 feets since the last week and a half

1 - 9 of 9 Posts