Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this place while browsing through NASIOC, so I thought I'd share my vehicle..

STI short shifter, Red overlays, tint, STI Springs are sitting downstairs, foglights will be here next week..

·
Registered
253 Posts
Great pics! Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
717 Posts
nice pics! welcome!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride. What are the tail light covers?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally we got some snow around my area, so I took some pics while I was out playing. My pictures aren't the greatest, I really need to pick up my camera more often and practice hah

one from a couple weeks ago:

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Wow, wanna take some pics of my car, hah, these pictures are great. That forested area was a great place to snap some pics with the trees reflecting off your car like that. What kind of camera do you use? Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hah thanks man, I am using a Nikon D50 with a 50mm lens for most of the shots. Sucks though, I only have time to shoot in the summer, and you can surely tell in the quality of the pics from summer to winter lol.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Honestly, your pictures are some of the ones that made me decide to by a WRX. The car looks great in the summer.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Took my car out in the nor-easter today.

However, she didn't come out unharmed.. slowly going down a hill, car wouldn't stop, hit a stone wall. Minor damage to the fender, but definitely needs replacement.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
More damage than I suspected; after a hose down..
front rim:

front fender/bumper:

rear rim:

rear fender:

And one of the last pics taken of my unscathed wrx;

1 - 20 of 36 Posts