Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

My name's Ben, and I'm new here. I found this site through HPT Motorsports on CTSubie.com, and I drive a Newport Blue 2008 Impreza 2.5i 5-door with some modifications done, and more planned.

I live in CT, obviously, and I'm glad I found a site for just my generation of cars! Can't wait to get to know all of you better :)

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
hey welcome Ben, it's Calvin. How's the exhaust treating you? I wanted to leave you feedback over at NASIOC, but I didnt create a thread for the exhaust so I couldnt. But I'll give you trader feedback here for sure.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The exhaust is great! It really makes the rear end of the car look great. Thanks for the rating; I gave you one back. I can now rock my new plates (see my car's thread here) without embarrassment of having a tiny exhaust. All my friends can't wait to hear it this winter and also at high-revs when I rip up the autocross next summer.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
hahaha, The Stig huh? :D
Is the exhaust tone significantly different? Is it much different from when I showed you the youtube vid?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My friend SWEAR it's different, but I never really listened to my exhaust before, so I don't notice. It sounds a little more growly down low, though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts