Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all i'm new here been lurking for a few days so figured i'd join. My new car is an 08 WRX WRB, i'm no stranger to Subie's though the wife and i also have an 05 LGT RGP, and i had an 02 Stage 2 PSM. My car is stock for now just tint, and muffler delete lol. enough chit chat on with the pix...

Bugeye:

05 LGT

08 WRX

That's all for now, comments welcome

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
nice cars ;D welcome

·
Registered
345 Posts
very nice for the muffler delete did you just take the axle back off or did you put a strait pipe on where they were. I saw people with the 5 doors do it looks alot easier but im sick of waitin for my gd spt to come in and im puttin my catless down pipe on tomorrow id like to know how you did it? thanks and welcome!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very nice for the muffler delete did you just take the axle back off or did you put a strait pipe on where they were. I saw people with the 5 doors do it looks alot easier but im sick of waitin for my gd spt to come in and im puttin my catless down pipe on tomorrow id like to know how you did it? thanks and welcome!!
for now i just took off the axle back, just waiting for perrin to become available.. it sounds so sexxy on the LGT might be about the same i imagine

·
Registered
345 Posts
i seee looks like ill be doing the same tomorrow night then.

·
Registered
421 Posts
NIce home u have there! And nice pics too.. Going by why u have in your older car, i can't wait to see what ur 08 WRX turns into!

·
Registered
64 Posts
oh i like both cars and i like the old subie to ;D. its good to see more 4 doors on here.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Nice pix! The LGT is lookn sweet, can't wait to see what you have planned for the 08! O' and welcome to the Fam!! ;D

Cheers
TK

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks alot for the nice warm welcome on here.... yeah plans for the 08 are Cobb intake when available, Perrin catless down pipe ( w/anti-fouler mod ), perrin catback, Cobb Accessport, Cobb Springs, Cobb swaybars..... more to come :)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
someone like cobb...haha nice cars man. Im looking to get an LGT for the "family" car down the road, if it happens to be a spec-b one...so be it ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i like COBB lol... well little change of plans i just ordered an SPT instead of perrin there on backorder but over a $500 savings i'll take it, now maybe invidia or COBB downpipe next on the list....

·
Registered
646 Posts
welcome...are those old 2.5 wheels on the 02?? ya cant beat a subie, performance, all season, family, they really are the perfect cars

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
^^^ ill second that

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
loong live subie ;D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts