Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my silver '08 hatch last sunday and love it so far. The first mod in mind is to put the sports grille on... after that its anybodies guess or atleast how much my wallet can do. Im expecting a baby in 10 or so days which is why i got the hatch(besides i thought it looked better anyway) so overall idea is sleeper family car! ;)

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Congrats. Welcome. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. WE are doing a group buy for downpipes, $385 for catted and $300 for non catted shipped. Probably one of the best mods to do for power gains. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Picked up my silver '08 hatch last sunday and love it so far. The first mod in mind is to put the sports grille on... after that its anybodies guess or atleast how much my wallet can do. Im expecting a baby in 10 or so days which is why i got the hatch(besides i thought it looked better anyway) so overall idea is sleeper family car! ;)
welcome dude!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome
WRX or 2.5i ?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Welcome!! Congrats on the baby! Gotta luv a family sleeper.. 8) FTW

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome, enjoy your stay

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wrx and congrats rallyshark im also having a girl .... another good reason to have a faster car to be able to outrun the boys chasing her ;D

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
are you planning to keep the car 15-20 year :p

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
yea... who never played doctor with the girl next door... ::)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i did.... which is why im worried (being a boy i know how we and what we think about) ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts