Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8000k low beams and stock high beams. fog lights custom.new turn signals :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
awsome!! is it hard to find/install I mean are these just bulbs??

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my low beams are HID 8000k-not bulbs. the HID was a little work but it fits real nice. the turn signals are apc bulbs. its not that hard to install.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
ok then I suppose that for the HID you have to fit a Transfo or something?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
The front signal are a bit of a pain to install because you need to remove the airbox and loose up the battery, but nothing hard

Im just concern about the legality of your signal jwrx08 ? how are your local regulation on it ?

·
Registered
137 Posts
The front signal are a bit of a pain to install because you need to remove the airbox and loose up the battery, but nothing hard

Im just concern about the legality of your signal jwrx08 ? how are your local regulation on it ?
This is what the service manual say on how to get the turn signals out.:
13.Front Turn Signal Light Bulb
A: REMOVAL
1) When removing the turn signal light bulb, fully
turn the steering wheels to opposite direction from
the turn signal light bulb to remove.
2) Turn the mud guard inward.
3) Turn socket (A) from the wheel arch, and remove
the front turn signal light bulb.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok then I suppose that for the HID you have to fit a Transfo or something
it fits right, but i kinda modified the socket a little bit. ill post some picture for you to see.

Im just concern about the legality of your signal jwrx08 ? how are your local regulation on it
my turn signals are not really blue. their artic white. but its a little bit bluish. cop concerns? not a problem yet.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
thanks a lot for the info buddy ;)

·
Registered
700 Posts
i love hid's. one of mine blew. (ebay so they're cheap) had the 12000k. might do 4300k next. i would do 8000k but every one around my town has the same damn color of lights..my highbeams are 2500k 95w bulbs. crazy how bright they are. even with the daytime lights on they're bright.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
it fits right, but i kinda modified the socket a little bit. ill post some picture for you to see.

Im just concern about the legality of your signal jwrx08 ? how are your local regulation on it
my turn signals are not really blue. their artic white. but its a little bit bluish. cop concerns? not a problem yet.
for us any other colors than amber is illegal and result in a fine, that why i bought my silverstar, they look purplish blue and they ligt legal amber

·
Registered
137 Posts

for us any other colors than amber is illegal and result in a fine, that why i bought my silverstar, they look purplish blue and they ligt legal amber
We can use Amber or White in Oregon. I picked up my white ones last month but my right arm is in a full arm cast so there sitting on my desk along with my sway bars, light weight engine pulley. Havent driven my car for 3 weeks its killing me especially since the wife has been using to go to work.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sweat setup! What lights have the light ring are on your profile pic? Are the fog lights aftermarket? If so, what size do I need and how hard was it to install?

Thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i love hid's. one of mine blew. (ebay so they're cheap) had the 12000k. might do 4300k next. i would do 8000k but every one around my town has the same damn color of lights..my highbeams are 2500k 95w bulbs. crazy how bright they are. even with the daytime lights on they're bright.
12000ks are not good. their too illegal in our state. they can also mess up the lens of your Projectors. You can pick the HiDS with good ratingson ebay. I had a 10000k hid. and it last me until now which is about 3 years.:D
Sweat setup! What lights have the light ring are on your profile pic? Are the fog lights aftermarket? If so, what size do I need and how hard was it to install?
Thanks
Yes, those are aftermarket fog lights. i prefer u just get the stock fog lights for the car, coz they have a plug for it.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts