Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi, Im glad I found this site because over at nasioc it's hard to find info regarding the 3g wrx. So here are some pics of my car. 2008 DGM Subaru WRX. its 3 weeks old and has 1600 miles. My first mod was the sport grill, and nightbreaker headlights. I also have Madico Tint 35% on all windows.

This week im installing 18x8 Enkei RPF1's 45 offset, with the Subaru SPT STi lowering springs. Down the road ill be doing the SPT catback, that item should arrive shortly.

Here is the difference between the sport grill and standard grill. What a difference!! The actual install was ok. Didnt have time to install the 4 small screws in the back of the grill.

ill be updating this thread next week with new pics of the Enkei's and the SPT springs.

·
Registered
421 Posts
welcome to the forum thanks for the pics!

anyway, i think the car will look alot better with the rims and springs. Not that it doesn't look good now!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
That should be how the car comes stock, imo. What a difference a grill makes. :D

joneSI

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome, to 3G ;D I am also a big fan of the sport grille, don't even kno why they made the stock one at all ???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts