Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI guys , just bought a subaru impreza 1.5R getting on tis coming mon .. any outing or gathering can count me in ???
;) is tis forum only for subaru with turbo ???

·
Registered
421 Posts
HI guys , just bought a subaru impreza 1.5R getting on tis coming mon .. any outing or gathering can count me in ???
No dude, its for the 3G series. Join us tonight at the mobil 1 challenge!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but i only wil; get my car at tis coming monday :( cant join u all .. any member list for me to join ?

·
Registered
0 Posts
but i only wil; get my car at tis coming monday :( cant join u all .. any member list for me to join ?
http://www.3gwrx.com/forum/index.php?topic=908.30.... thats the singaporean thread

·
Registered
0 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
BRo you collected your ride already? POST your new ride online !!!
going to collect mine next week anything in particular i have to look out for?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yup just collect today .. hee .. erm .. not really bah .. everything is new haa

·
Registered
0 Posts
hahah okie have a great time with your car !!!! do let us know if you doing anything to it... SEE YA ON THE ROAD !! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Haiz i facing some aligment problem with my car .. when i free hand and let the whole car roll it will sowly move toward left .. then when i drive straight road the steering wheel is not straight but abit tilt to the left .. being to the service once but come out with the same result anyone facing tis problem too ?? :'(

·
Registered
0 Posts
Yup, some of us have this "rolling to the left" problem as well. Initially, when I got my car, I didn't realise it, so maybe the veering to the left was minor.

But after I change rim (same size though 17") and tyres, I can feel it very distinctively. Went for wheel alignment at my own cost, and results showed very uneven alignment. So after the wheel alignment done, no more veering to the left anymore.

You could actually go back to MI and ask them to do wheel alignment for you. Not sure if they would charge though....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Yup, some of us have this "rolling to the left" problem as well. Initially, when I got my car, I didn't realise it, so maybe the veering to the left was minor.

But after I change rim (same size though 17") and tyres, I can feel it very distinctively. Went for wheel alignment at my own cost, and results showed very uneven alignment. So after the wheel alignment done, no more veering to the left anymore.

You could actually go back to MI and ask them to do wheel alignment for you. Not sure if they would charge though....
OMG that is fucked up !!!! we pay good money for a car that goes LEFT?! i would be pissed off.. will really keep my eye out for that one... thanks for the heads up !!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

yup i when back for the alignment the tech say the alignment really abit out .. after its done i drove back home but i realise no change ..
so i went back again e next day.. the tech show me the result he did it really alignment back .. but i say when i drive straight my sterring still seem abt tilt to the left .. then he realise n say is the sterring alignment out not the wheel .. so he ask a extra tech to go along n drove out my car to align back my sterring .. after ard 10 min their back with my car n after that i test drive then is seem OK ..
he still say sometime it willl move toward abit left or right is becoz sometime the road condition ..
once it ok i drove out n go to change away the rim to 17 inches n it seem still ok .. do i need a alignment too izit once u change rim is a necessary ?
i using gd yr F1 45/225 izit ok ??? is that a gd tyre too ???
which shop n where u did the aligment ?? how much it cost ???

·
Registered
0 Posts
Kenny Wheel Alignment at AMK Autopoint. He's very popular amongst the car clubs in singapore.

$60 for 4 wheel alignment. Price still ok lah. Most important is he is very knowlegable and knows what he his doing. While doing the alignment for you, he will also teach you about it if you ask him.

·
Registered
0 Posts
cool bro.. good to have u here too. certainly hope this 3g community will expand with more bros and sis. hope to see u soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts