Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 08 sedan. Looking to do more mods. I am happy to find out the cat back exhausts for the WRX sedan will fit the n/a!

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Saturn,

That is what my next plans were. I have gotten a quote from the dealer for installing the springs and they want $500. I thought that was pretty steep. I saw a write up on how to install them and it doesn't look hard but time consuming. I am holding off on the springs until I can afford bigger wheels. I think it wouldn't look good with 16" wheels and being lowered. Sways bars are definately coming soon.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Rex. How do like the lightweight crank pulley? I have coutless posts of differing opinions.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
i like it sting68. car revs up quicker w/ the freed up hp. i could feel a difference right away. for the $120 shipped there are better mods out there to get first, like maybe a high flow air filter. i think i felt more from the pulley than the filter though... it is the sum of all the mods that add up to a nice package in the end. yes, i do suggest it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nice ride man! Where did you get the side skirts? Did you have them installed? By the way, I love the front lip. The shape is far nicer and agressive than the Premium's IMO. I installed the front lip on my ride myself, and it wasn't too hard. I'd recommend it to anyone with a non premium.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice looking ride! I would recomend going with some 17's when you get wheels, they will look alot sportier IMO. I am also wondering where you got the side skirts and how much they cost, they look great.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. I got the side skirts from the dealer. When I bought the car I added them to the price. The front, rear and side skirts were about an extra $1200.00. The front one was easy because the come pre painted. The side skirts and the rear underspoiers had to be shipped from Japan and they are not painted. So it took a couple of weeks for them to come in and get painted. Luckiliy the dealer took care of all that and installation.

I do want to go with at leats 17" wheels but I am leaning towrds 18" bacuese I want to put on the Sti pink springs.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't decide now if I want the sport grill or the Sti sport grill. The are pretty much the same price.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I like the STI grille a lot better. Hopefully I can find an STI owner who will trade me at some point. The aero kit looks really nice on your car. That's going to be the next thing I do to mine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts