Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just stopping by to introduce myself.Im an owner of a black 08 WRX from upstate NY. Im glad i found this site ive been looking for info on the 2008 WRXs everywhere and couldnt find any.

·
Registered
717 Posts
welcome! ask questions, we have a number of knowlegeble people here who already started modding. most are helpful :)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome, there is already a bunch of info out there, growing everyday

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive been dabating how to start modding the car..im pretty broke till the springtime but i would like to get either a cobb tuning or ultimate racing downpipe an acessport to tune the car and then a catback of some sort,the only one ive seen for the sedan is posted on this forum from lachute racing.Looks like a real nice setup but hopefully there will be more to chose from by then if i can ever afford it id like to shoot for 350 to 400 ponys.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Nice Pics. We are doing a group buy on the Ultimate Racing downpipes if you are interested. Let me know. $300 for noncatted and $385 for ceramic cat shipped.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I swear your car looks just like mine but no tint.....but welcome to the forums....ask as many questions you deem...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts