Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm new here, and this is my first post. One of my best friends got the MS3 about a year ago. I've driven the car 3 to 4 times, and I really liked it at first. I like the punch when the turbo kicks in. The funny thing is I had second thoughts about it. I test drove my WRX for about 2 weeks :D, and I could not get enough of this baby. My friend Paul was at my house last night, and he was pissed because a nasty squeaking sound was present on idle. By all means, this is not to flame the MS3. I did feel a sense of relief. First, because he told me I was throwing my money away in AWD bull$h!t. Second, reliability. I hope he can find what is wrong with his MS3. I know they do have an engine mount recall. Even the best cars have recalls, so I don't think it should be a horrifyingly, nasty experience.

Funny thing... I'm always both amazed and happy about the existence of this cars. I told Paul:"man, this cars are just awesome" His car was in front of mine blocking the entrance to my garage. And he said: "until they explode, that is" I would have probably said the same thing, but what worried me was the worried look on his face.

He is always "gripping" about how he got beat by an STI... I always respond: Who the hell cares?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
seem like a good number of member were not conviced by the MS3... me first

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Subbie all the way!

I'm going to get a front under spoiler for my 08 sedan. It comes painted and with installation instructions. I saw a pic in these forums of a 5door 2008 hatch with this front under spoiler, but I can not find it now :mad: I have gone through all the threads in the gallery section, but I can not find it. I believe these ad-on enhances the looks of the non premium 08 sedan. I'll post pics when I install it.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
here's Pehon FMIC

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The car pictured above(premium package) can not use the front under spoiler because it already has one integrated to it. The one I describe is only for the non premium package.

Thank for the pics Courteau. I did see them before in the galery.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
;D ;D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pehon your ride is unique! I'm so jelous... This is mine:(minus the future front underspoiler)

Complete with especial effects!

·
Registered
81 Posts
hey, welcome to the club. I tried out an MS3 and an MS6, and they're nice...the clutch is a PITA on those things though...but they're peppy for sure, and the 6 is AWD too. A guy i work with has the MS6 and i let him take my WRX around the block the other day and he's not liking his 6 as much anymore ;) and i have a friend that keeps wanting to "compare" his 3 to my WRX...i keep telling him he's gonna have to wait a little while...as i'm only at 300 miles on the ODO...but once i'm all broken in good...it's ON, till the break-a-dawn!

-b

·
Registered
421 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can only imagine what the differentials must smell like :(

I'm an artist, and I'm very flattered by your comments. The picture is not real. It is indeed my car, but I drew a driver, created the smoke, and the tire spin! Why? 1st, I took the picture. 2nd pictures cannot smell like differentials Wink

Again, thanks for believing it was a real drift.
I love this stuff!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts