Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Re: New pics of the baby

Looks hot! I really like the red with the bacl wheels.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts

I'm not really a fan of red generally, but the dark wheels really set it off and make it look pretty good. what exhaust? adding some more black trim, like covering up the chrome under the windows, would really improve the looks a lot. Maybe even paint the badging black.

·
Registered
60 Posts

Nice job on the wheels. I like the way the black rims offset's the red body.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

need to get sports grille cause that stock grille is FUGLY, and somebody needs to come out with a carbon fiber rear diffuser for the sedans!!! getting so much exhaust build up on my bumper.. jezzzz!!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts

The sti grille would look better on your car imo. I don't know why, when I read this thread I just hear this voice inside my head screaming "MORE BLACK MORE BLACK".

·
Registered
1,353 Posts

I love the red. I wish I had bought one but I played it safe and got gray....

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

maybe try the new JDM style grill? havnt seen one on any of our cars yet
I want to do that but I was wondering. Anybody have the sports grille and if so can anybody take a picture of the rear of it for me? Cause more then likely i'll have my bro buy me this for xmas and I was looking to take off the subie symbol. I know you can still see the bracket that holds the symbol from the front so I was wondering if maybe it could just be dremeled out. So if anybody has a sports grille can you take a pic of the rear for me? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

i am loving the red man! i can just picture this grill...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Subaru-Impreza-08-09-WRX-STI-Sport-Mesh-Grill-Grille_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33645QQihZ004QQitemZ140279130224QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

and some rally armour flaps w/ red letters.... DROOL!

do you have the hella superhorns? that would be the grill to see those bad boys through!

your car looks awesome dude!
I've been looking for a grille on ebay and never find one... TY lol i'm ordering that ASAP! and no I don't have the hellas yet but i'm ordering them soon and painting the covers red. TY again lol.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts

i am loving the red man! i can just picture this grill...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Subaru-Impreza-08-09-WRX-STI-Sport-Mesh-Grill-Grille_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33645QQihZ004QQitemZ140279130224QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

and some rally armour flaps w/ red letters.... DROOL!

do you have the hella superhorns? that would be the grill to see those bad boys through!

your car looks awesome dude!
I've been looking for a grille on ebay and never find one... TY lol i'm ordering that ASAP! and no I don't have the hellas yet but i'm ordering them soon and painting the covers red. TY again lol.

The hella's come red!!! No paint required! I just installed mine last week and love them!!! Just need a sports grille or the Sti grill now so they can actually be seen haha

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Well thanks to Rex I just ordered that grille lol... Can't wait for it to come so I can paint it and put it on! This grille is prob made in the same place the grille for my old car was made... if so they are really good but the mesh is really cheap.. my old one i changed the mesh but the grille itself fit better then a $300 one from a rep company... and looked better as well. i'll order the hellas soon just not a top of the list item right now

1 - 20 of 33 Posts