Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every1 :) , i just bought a 08 2,0 5 Dr , i hope u guys can help me out abit its my 1rst subaru to own :) , hopin 2 turbo it soon ;D

·
Registered
519 Posts
Welcome. You will enjoy it I remember my first Suby and was hooked.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome! Post some pics when you have a chance!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
be careful -- the NA imprezas aren't built to be turbo'd... you may end up spending more money turbocharging the NA impreza than you would have on a WRX

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx guys :) , i know the wrx would of been a better choice but it wont be avaliable for another 6-8 months and i cant wait any longer lol , i have turbo'd NA cars b4 , my last project was a Daewoo lanos hatch with a 2.0 custom built turbo kit was putting out 280 hp running 11 psi 95 oct , so i was hopin i cant get help from u guys w her

·
Registered
717 Posts
welcome, have fun modding!

·
Registered
421 Posts
thanx guys :) , i know the wrx would of been a better choice but it wont be avaliable for another 6-8 months and i cant wait any longer lol , i have turbo'd NA cars b4 , my last project was a Daewoo lanos hatch with a 2.0 custom built turbo kit was putting out 280 hp running 11 psi 95 oct , so i was hopin i cant get help from u guys w her
that seems like quite a good job on the lanos.

Keep us updated on your Turbo project!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so guys wat things can i swap from the sti on to the 2.0 engine ? and wat sites to get the stuff frm , im workin in the subaru dealer so if if theres stuff u guys might need i could try and help

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
so guys wat things can i swap from the sti on to the 2.0 engine ? and wat sites to get the stuff frm , im workin in the subaru dealer so if if theres stuff u guys might need i could try and help
can you have a cheap price on the JDM V-limited lip for the 2008 :) ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ive been looking for kits for the car and cant find anything , so i was thinking of turboing its stock engine , how much boost would the stock engine handel and wat mod's would i need to do to keep it running safe

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I don't know if it fits on the 2.0 but I am looking into swaping heads with a WRX 2.5 as they are DOHC instead of SOHC might be a good beginning on the turbo project.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts