Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i would like to introduce myself. My name is Mike and i just purchased a 2008 SWP Wrx from an awesome dealership that just opened near my house (Puente Hills Subaru). Currently i am a college student going to Mount San Antonio College, however this will be last semester at the college because i applied to transfer out and so far got into UCSD! Still waiting on Berkeley and UCLA (crossing fingers), but im really glad about UCSD... La Jolla is a nice area!. I am majoring in biochemistry for my undergrad >.< and hopefully will go on to med school (crossing fingers and toes :D). Anyways... this is the first subaru I've ever owned and so far i am loving every moment of it! For my first mod i am looking to do the rear chrome delete from subarugenuineparts.com and second the red tail light film. I'll post pics as soon as i take them... probably tomorrow when the sun is out ;)

·
Registered
577 Posts
welcome to our addiction. I mean site. ::)

enjoy your stay.

P.S. check out the SoCal section if you are interested in meets and what not.....

if you have any freetime that is.... sounds like you are a busy guy.

·
Registered
549 Posts
hey mike you gotta stay down south for college man.. so you can still come to our meets hehe

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Whats UP Mike!! A BIG hello from the east coast!! Enjoy the stay bro!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Congrats, and welcome bud ;D

·
Registered
577 Posts
I have been looking at that for a while... gonna go to the dealership and see if I can get an estimate on intallation.... I want the front too

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Welcome to the poison!
You got mad last time I warned about the poison :-\. Just Playn Pehon! Cheers from the orignal top 10!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Welcome, dont let this take over your life like it did mine...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts