Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up everyone! I have had my 08 WRX for about 4 months now and I love it. My brother has an 08 WRX and my other brother has an 07 STI. We are a subie family for sure. I bought my car after my Tahoe was broken into and the bastards stole everthing out of it. I am very happy now although my turbo is not a big fan of this wonderful HEAT we have in AZ. I am getting alot of good information off of this site so I really appreciate that. Nothing done to my car yet.....I have STI wheels on it and I am still waiting for that damn SPT exhaust. Talk to everyone soon

Attachments

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
welcome to the club!

maybe an IC sprayer might help you, but i could be wrong.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been thinking about the IC sprayer and I think that is a great idea............do you think it would really help?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Welcome to the 3G family!!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I have been thinking about the IC sprayer and I think that is a great idea............do you think it would really help?
I think it might, it super cools the air while in the intercooler, so it might help the hot AZ heat.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Wouldn't be a bad investment especially living in AZ......WELCOME!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But I was also thinking about the front mount intercooler that they have out for the car......I just dont think that would help as much as the sprayer

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
stay away from a TMIC unless your planning on running huge HP number and a ton of boost. thats my .02

·
Registered
949 Posts
Welcome to the 3G Fam! Were kinda like the brady bunch if they all drove subies. haha You found a great site dude. Youll get all the help with anything you need from here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts