Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I registered yesterday, but I didn't want to post one of those "I'm picking up soon" threads. However, I am now the ecstatic owner of a Satin Pearl White WRX 5-door. Got it with the sport grill, trunk tray, and color matching splash guards. I LOVE the car! After cross-shopping nearly everything out there, this car had everything I wanted and then some. I was lurking, saw a great community here, and am juiced about being a part of it all. I am just a hardworking history teacher so mods may come a bit slow and won't be too wicked.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
welcome !

im thinking about getting the molded OEM splash guard... can you take some pic of what they look like ? thx

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm from Sacramento, born and raised. Thanks for the welcome all. I'll check out that other section and get to work on splash guard pics. Honestly I was surprised how good they look. 99.9% of the time I despise splash guards/mudflaps, but these actually seem to flow and look perfect.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Welcome! Slow mods are better then NO mods. Enjoy the stay :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
hey wassup e-freezee and welcome to 3gwrx. im from so cal but i got family up in sac. i should be up there in few months. sister-in-law is having a baby. it'll be nice if we can meet up while im up there

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey wassup e-freezee and welcome to 3gwrx. im from so cal but i got family up in sac. i should be up there in few months. sister-in-law is having a baby. it'll be nice if we can meet up while im up there

where in so cal are you from? i'm in orange county and have yet to see any other 3g-ers around here.

·
Registered
359 Posts
welcome, I live in San Diego County. Have fun with the new whip man !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts