Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im simply shocked...

Isnt there 1 US or CAN vendor that carries a front lip for the non-premium WRX? So far, all I have found is the carbon version for $400. Why is it taking so long for such a simple piece?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I have been looking at that one, but I want the "v-lip" version. I hate how the bottom of the front bumper cover is not flat...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Yeah, I'm kind of disappointed with the non-existent selection. It's going to get even worse now that the '09 will come standard with a lip.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I'm kind of disappointed with the non-existent selection. It's going to get even worse now that the '09 will come standard with a lip.
Exactly!

I just cant believe that there are no companies here that have these available!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like the Subaru genuine one so much more. I have seen both of them on the cars the genuine one looks better imo...

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
yes it is for the base model... that is what the CF ones are based on. ;)

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
yes it is for the base model... that is what the CF ones are based on. ;)
Both of those sites sell two lips. One is the non-premium lip, the other is the lip that comes in the premium package. You can tell them apart because the non-premium version extends into the lower grille, where as the premium version does not. The premium version, if anything like the rear side spats, probably attaches using little tabs that fit into 1.5"-2" slots cut into the front bumper.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have it on good word that there is a Canadian company that will be releasing something soon-ish. They are currently working on some other projects as well.. But they are going to be coming out with a whole new line of stuff over the 08/09 winter, which will include the non premium version of the v-limited lip for us. They do already have the premium version however for those with the premium bumpers. ::)

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
i got the same lip from ^ from ebay for 80$ shipped got it paint matched but im still not diggin it im currently looking at just buying the premium front bumper

1 - 14 of 14 Posts