Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Some of you may know me from nasioc, clubwrx, sl-i, outback.org, iwsti, etc... Myname is Dan and I am from Westchester County NY. Until recently, I had a highly modded 04 WRX and a 95 Legacy Wagon setup for light offroading. Well, the legacy had some issues so I sold it, and the WRX was just sitting so we traded it for an 08 Impreza Hatch in Aztec Gold. I know it's no wrx, and we're not going to mod it much, but I love the car, and I am glad I gave the 08 a chance after all the negative feedback it has been receiving. The car handles better than my 04 rex did. I definitely plan to get another turbo Subaru at some point, but for now, this is a great daily driver that both my wife and I can use and enjoy, plus we're saving a TON of money on insurance and car repairs. Anyway, see you guys around, and I will be posting pics once the mods are completed on the new car.

Dan

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Dan.

Some of you may know me from nasioc, clubwrx, sl-i, outback.org, iwsti, etc...
Just how many forums are you part of? :eek:
LOL probably....let's see.....about 12 including this one. That includes a saturn forum, a toyota forum, and a VW/Audi forum. Nice to meet you guys!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
we traded it for an 08 Impreza Hatch in Aztec Gold.
do you have a puc ? i never seen that colors, its not available in canada anyway

1 - 8 of 8 Posts