Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08 with alot of mods. None which are causing this problem as theyve been on the car for awhile with no issues. The o2 fuse blew on me while I was driving and the car died. No starter engagement no fuel pump active. Temp needle is pinned on h. No it is not overheating. All lights on dash are on but check engine lite. I replaced the fuse 4 times back to back kept blowing all of them. There are no frays in either o2 wire. At a loss here as my damn cars on the side of a highway. .

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Read somewhere on here awhile ago about this and iirc it was a fuse or something I wish I could remember. It was it tuning or technical section

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an 08 with alot of mods. None which are causing this problem as theyve been on the car for awhile with no issues. The o2 fuse blew on me while I was driving and the car died. No starter engagement no fuel pump active. Temp needle is pinned on h. No it is not overheating. All lights on dash are on but check engine lite. I replaced the fuse 4 times back to back kept blowing all of them. There are no frays in either o2 wire. At a loss here as my damn cars on the side of a highway. .
Did u ever figure this out man having same problem with my wrx but it stoped but playing with my head like to figure it out thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts