Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i just got a 08 wrx this sunday as a birthday present, and i couldnt have enjoyed it more. do you have any tips on painting the chrome highlights on the car? and do any of you have pictures? thanks. heres some pics.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
:Dwoah she's nice I like it black ;)

·
Registered
344 Posts
That is one nice birthday present, looks like someone elses car I kno ::)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
soo, since taking this picture ive finally bought something new for my car. haha
i got the SPT springs just yesterday and its finally not so monster truck looking. haha
if i could contact coopwrx today, hopefully i can have me a wrx short shifter too

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
you dirty....dirty...boy lol

but yeah its sexy, they sell cheapo coverups for the chrome strip on the back or you can order it pre painted from sgp probably set you back a pretty penny though for something thats really not needed. Save the money and get a cat back and youll be a happy little boy for ever :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you dirty....dirty...boy lol

but yeah its sexy, they sell cheapo coverups for the chrome strip on the back or you can order it pre painted from sgp probably set you back a pretty penny though for something thats really not needed. Save the money and get a cat back and youll be a happy little boy for ever :)
haha yeah. im planning on getting me an exhaust next week. im not sure whether or not to get the spt or custom make one with 3 inch piping. and i painted my chrome strip already
haha

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice car, I love black.

Remove the chrome strip and have a paint shop paint it for around $100. Also I would recomend the subaru front underspoiler for the base model. It looks really nice. Here is a pic of mine w/ pep boys fog lights for $20

1 - 9 of 9 Posts