Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a wrx 08 without any options, Im very intrested in these parts does anyone know where to purchuse them?
Front lip spoiler
Aerodynamic side ground effects
Rear bumper ground effect

·
Registered
700 Posts
good ? i am also interested. i would of bought my car with this stuff when i bought it but i had no idea any of this stuff was an option. didnt help i bought the car the day my dealer got them...they didnt even have a brochure when i got it. could always go to subaru and pay an arm and a leg

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i bought my sport grille from them, best price around at the time

·
Registered
153 Posts
There is no way to buy the front 'lip' or rear diffusor because they are built into the bumper. I know, and I've checked. The front lip and bumper looks like it's two picecs but it's not, the same with the rear. You have to buy the complete bumpers and Subaru doesn't sell them painted, so tack on another $500-600 to get them both painted.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
you can buy them painted -- that's part of the order. if you receive them unpainted you're not getting them through the dealer...

you can buy the STi grille, STi spoiler and the "premium" bumpers as well as the sideskirts all separately and pre-painted.

·
Registered
153 Posts
When I got a quote on the front and rear bumpers they both came unpainted, both directly from Subaru. The picture shown on Subarugenuineparts for the rear underspoiler is wrong and they have changed it.

This is what the rear underspoiler looks like (notice nothing like what is pictured on Subarugenuineparts):

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
weirrrrd
maybe they get them direct from subaru

my dealer said they come painted and gave me a choice of colors

also that rear underspoiler looks lame
I prefer the rear diffuser

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
they used to carry both painted and not painted... but once i emails them and they said now most of their stock are sold not painted... the dealer can probably also order both but will make more money selling you the painted one

1 - 9 of 9 Posts