Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm considering some initial mods for my 08 2.5i and figured I'd start with the suspension. Building a track beast is not practical for me, so I want to make some simple but effective upgrades - here's the question: will OEM STi struts fit my car? I have a feeling they won't.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks skubie. I have seen this thread. I re-read it, including the pillow fight about what is isn't a rally car ;), but did not find a discussion of the STi struts and their compatibility w/other Impreza model grades. I think someone has the springs, not the struts.

Then again, maybe I missed it. It's early and I'm still a little foggy after celebrating the 4th...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I did some more poking around and found this. Looks like they do not directly bolt up.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/suspension-wheels/134290279-sti-oem-suspension-vs-wrx-oem-suspension.html

Wish I had found it before I started this thread; I didn't mean waste everyone's time by posting a question already answered elsewhere. Anyway, the model years covered in this thread are different, but I think the information still applies.

For those who are interested, perhaps worth a look.
You didn't waste anybodys time since you found the answer yourself +1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts