Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, this is the offical ps3 thread! Who here has or wants one? Talk about random Playstation stuff in this thread, upcoming games, reviews, etc.

Post your ID and games you play...

Snwbdr94

CoD: Black Ops
Dirt 2

Mainly Black Ops.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: Offical PS3 Thread

ka24de-t
cod4
soon toget turok
lostplanet
cant wait till gta 4 comes out. youre problaby not going to here from me for a month when i get it

·
Registered
182 Posts

Now that Blu-Ray has won, I'm more likely to get one (my 9-year-old son wants one very badly), since it will then not be an (expensive) single-purpose machine.

·
Registered
80 Posts

PSN: E-Feezee

I'm with you on being MIA after GTA comes out

games:
MLB the Show 08
CoD 4
Warhawk
NBA 2k8
Uncharted
Ratchet and Clank
All-Pro Football
ES Oblivion
Lego Star Wars: the Complete Saga

·
Registered
382 Posts

I'm waiting for GT5:RG to come out. Until then I don't see much reason to own one yet.

·
Registered
382 Posts

Oh definitley there some good games, but nothing that fits my interest or that I can't get elsewhere right now is all I'm saying.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

So Green Grass and Hide TIdes is a great song but holy shit its tough on the drums. Only song I haven't been able to complete so far and I've been doing 1 gig a day. Must get this song!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts

haha I've been considering picking up Rock Band forever, but with so many games out already and more coming, it's impossible to get to them all.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts

coopwrx

COD4
Unreal 3
Ratchet & Clank
Soon Army of Two and ProStreet

When it comes out GT5 - I really can't wait.

·
Registered
10 Posts

Acrophobia is my name on there. It's from my minitrucking days it was the club i was in.

To many games to list though i pretty much have most of the good games. Just not COD4 cause I'm more of a computer person for FPS.

Is anyone else addicted to TF2? It's part of the orange box. I can't stop playing that game online (comp) if anyone wants to play that my steam id is __stunts__

·
Registered
2,252 Posts

2 screen names: bamaslama(roomates account which i mostly use), serinjune(my account)

Games:
COD4 (bamaslama)
Shaun White snowboarding (serinjune)
Little big planet

Eagerly awaiting Dirt2, and COD6

·
Registered
2,252 Posts

sometime later this year! I forget the general time frame, I think after june/july area!

1 - 20 of 191 Posts