Subaru WRX Forums banner

181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
New cod maps bitches! at least for ps3
I have to wait until next week to get them :(

Feel free to add me, a few of the local Subaru guys play most nights after 9pm CST - Black OPS and MW2 (and the occasional GT5)

PSN: derlien

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
I have yet to have an issue with my 80 gig fatty that I purchased dec 07... oh wait. I had one issue sent it in and they sent me another one. Think that was march of 08... so I havent had an issue since they sent me the new one. lol

·
Registered
525 Posts
For anyone with GT5, get online in the "Seasonal Events" armed with a Ferrari Enzo (hook it up proper like) and slay some easy tracks for $4-500,000 a win! It's freakin' rad how much loot I made! I bought 3 WRC cars, ROFL =D Just a friendly heads up. I'm only on from 12AM or later due to work, and not too often either so a good opportunity is hard to pass up!

Edit: It's called La Festa Cavallino. single lap in Sarthe is 504,000 for 1st!! (Cut through the sand in the hair pins for an easy win, rofl cheat!)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Anyone out there with Dirt 2 want to help me out with some online trophys?
I just need these few online ones to get the Platinum.
I am on the east coast and my psn is: zx29800.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anyone getting Darksiders II? I enjoyed the first game and burned through it pretty quick. This one looks to have some more meat on the bones and should take a bit longer. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

181 - 191 of 191 Posts