Subaru WRX Forums banner

141 - 160 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Re: Offical PS3 Thread

I have hooked it up wireless (thanks 1st08WRX!!) and downloaded some stuff, but never really got online to match up some game skillz yet. I have Dirt 2 and Tekken 6 for battles, but soon will have Grand Turismo 5!

Name is "Turbulent_Times" without the quotes. I'll go back through the thread when I finally get online to play, lol. The system is sick though!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Re: Offical PS3 Thread

anytime smokin joe.

anyone try out the zombie pack for red dead, i have been thinking about getting it.

·
Registered
525 Posts
That sounds pretty damn sick man, lol. I could use a new GIANT TV too, hahaha. Although I got Grand Turismo 5 on pre order and should be able to get it tomorrow along with the stealth F1 Mclaren code for the pre order at Game Stop ;D I still am loving Dirt 2 though. Just sucks you can't do multi player at home, only online (for Dirt 2).

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
hey guys, any of you have the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit?
if you do hit me up i have been playing that lately since xmas.

gamer tag is zx29800

·
Registered
37 Posts
Havent really looked through all the pages but any of you guys playing the new medel of honor on line...Ive been really getting in to it the last few weeks..,
my ps3 user name is randaL123pete

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ok, I've looked through but I just give up because I can't find any user names. So here's the list of online games I've got and want to see if anyone has these and wants to play online something (cause I never use it! lol):
~Grand Turismo 5
~Dirt 2
~Tekken 6

U/N: Turbulent_Times cause they are =-D Send a request or something. I don't have any ps3 friends, rofl

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Ok, I've looked through but I just give up because I can't find any user names. So here's the list of online games I've got and want to see if anyone has these and wants to play online something (cause I never use it! lol):
~Grand Turismo 5
~Dirt 2
~Tekken 6

U/N: Turbulent_Times cause they are =-D Send a request or something. I don't have any ps3 friends, rofl
u/n is zx29800
I don't have those games but your more than welcome to shoot me a request

·
Registered
925 Posts
forgot to mention its still down. Rather pay the a year and be able to play :)
Comes back may 31st
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keep counting down!! haha I have both PS3 &Xbox360.. I dont like paying for playing but I like the Xbox's interface better..

And I'm paying $35 a year!!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Re: Re: Official Playstation 3 Thread

Well all I know is it's keeping me from watching tv. I use ps3 for hulu plus and Netflix. Cut cable a couple of months ago and it's killing me.
Netflix still works. You just need open nexflix and try and sign in. It fails like two or three times and then you get through.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Well all I know is it's keeping me from watching tv. I use ps3 for hulu plus and Netflix. Cut cable a couple of months ago and it's killing me.
Netflix still works. You just need open nexflix and try and sign in. It fails like two or three times and then you get through.
That worked for like the first week when it was down. But then suddenly it wouldnt work anymore. I could select a movie and it would start buffering then I would get the message that says the network is down. I would try this again like 10 times and the movie would never buffer and I would just get the message. Oh well no biggie I just moved the xbox into the living room but I hate the xbox interface for hulu and Netflix. This is the only thing I prefer the PS3 for is for movies, hulu, and Netflix.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I still use netflix almost daily. Still have to let it tell you to sign in, then 'down for maintenence agaist faggot hackers who messed up our system' then it loads, then I go through signing in again right when the selection screen pops up, another maintenece message that says I should be racing GT5 instead of watching movies, and then I watch a movie about GT5, rofl.

It's just stupid though how long it's taking. Some one got them good!

141 - 160 of 191 Posts