Subaru WRX Forums banner

161 - 180 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ah, I wish I had time right now. I work a night shift so I'm on my way in to work... Dang it! Well, my name is Turbulent_Times so add me for GT5, I don't have any of the first person shooters, but I have the new Mortal Kombat and Tekken 6 =D

·
Registered
45 Posts
I read that they are back online today. I play COD Black Ops and GT5 mostly. My PSN is Turbo_Subaru
See you out there. I'll try to add some next time I'm on.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
reaper702 is my psn screen name also. I currently have cod black ops and gt5 (which I'm selling if anyone wants them). Going to get la noire tomorrow and just reactivated my gamefly so mortal kombat should be next.

Sent from my iPwn 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
525 Posts
Well, got off work and gonna hit up some GT5. That's the lame part about working a late shift is everyone is going to wake up in a few hours for work, lol! We need to make individual threads in here somewhere for each game. I only really would play Dirt 2 and Grand Turismo 5 online and would want to watch specifically for those games to be on. Some thing like "6 central, getting on, lets go!" ya know. Just a heads up but not to clutter the hell out of this thread. Just an idea :p So glad I waited 10 minutes for that "super security update"... blah. But I see my Bugatti so time to burn! Later =D

·
Registered
40 Posts
PSN user name RustyPickle

Mostly Call of Duty Black Ops etc., some GT5. Glad they finally got it back up and running, I was hankering for pwning some newbs! :D

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
nice, you will have to let us know what you think of it.
IGN.com gave it an 8.5

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
thats good to hear that everything looks good atleast.

161 - 180 of 191 Posts