Discussion Starter #1
So Here is my final TOP 5
everybody vote !

1- Work Emotion CR Kai (17")

2- O.Z. Ultraleggera Black (18")

Gram Lights 57F (17")
3-

4- Prodrive GC06 17"

5- WedsSport SA-70 (17") (either one the 3 colors, bronze, gunmetal, black chrome ($$$))

·
Registered
717 Posts
i voted for the works, but i wouldn't mind putting any of those on my car. good choices, now the hard part is picking just one of em.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the good point about the work is that they are the second cheapest one close after the O.Z and followed by the wedssport.... the prodrive and the gram lights are a big step over in price after that

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No gold for me... sorry

·
Registered
26 Posts
I vote for the matte finish silver/gray work wheels. But I might change my mind depending on the color of your car. Chrome looks better on black and white on white is pretty hot. But as a general rule I like the gunmetal look on most cars.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my car is WR Blue, with sport grille (no front chrome) and im gonna have the rear chrome strip gunmetal/dark chrome

·
Registered
421 Posts
WedsSport SA-70 (17") (either one the 3 colors, bronze, gunmetal, black chrome ($$$))

I voted for that! and i'm saying black chrome!

·
Registered
100 Posts
You really can't go wrong with whichever rims you choose. If it was my car, I would choose the WedsSport gunmetal but, the Prodrive is a close second.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Voted for Work Emotion cos i love the design...was considering it but its a tad heavy.

What do you guys think of Rays G-games 77W? Hmm...since so many gold out there in SG...was wondering if white rims will look good on a Mica Blue ride with red lug nuts...hmm...wat say u?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For a Blue car go with a chrome wheel with blue lugs. It is pretty hot here in the US.
i really dont like chrome wheel exep on big black sedan

anyway im getting pretty settle on the Emotion.. but im not sure which colors yet, bronze or gunmetal... prob gun metal if its a dark one

·
Registered
19 Posts
Get the CR Kai so i can see how they look on an 08, because thats wht wheel im going to get for my Obsidian Black Pearl 08 Sedan, but I'm going to go with the WMB finish.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
too late, i finaly settled myself with something different ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts