Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... So I noticed the PS3 thread but I have xbox and wanted to see what everyone else is playing and maybe get some people's gamer tags. I'm currently Unemployed and EXTREMELY bored ALL DAY.. So im on LIVE a lot!! Lol trying to find a job out there but the auto industry SUCKS and I cant find another technician job at any dealerships in South Jersey. I'm even looking for jobs outside of my field but it seems theres nothing available anywhere..... Unemployment is taking their good old time as far as getting me any money so I hope I can scrounge up enough for my car payment :-\ Anyway enough of that..

Gamer Tag - "Real Deal DT"

Games - COD 5 World at War (Really all I play lately)
Gears of War 1
Gears of War 2
GTA IV
Need For Speed Undercover
Midnight Club Los Angeles
Fable 2

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
BOOOOO the 360 sucks

Just joking, I'm no fan of Microsoft and the red ring of death thingy kept me from buying one, most of my friends own one and they have interesting exclusives games, might get one someday, but since I have a PS3/Wii/DS/PSP/PC I consider myself equipped enough ;) good idea for the thread

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need to get COD 4.. Apparantly everyone says they like it better than world at war lol

·
Super Moderator
2,745 Posts
Gamer Tags::

MicMcKee

If playing Rockband 2 or Fable 2

BooyaWolf

If playing COD: World at War

I can't play COD 4 after playing World at War, I like the guns better but I like the game design of World at War so much better...

Though Modern Warfare 2 is coming around the corner...

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My brother bought COD 4 last night and i've been playing it a lot. Its hard to get used to the different weapons and maps, but so far its pretty good. And Modern Warfare 2??? I havent heard about that yet!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
my gamertag is AdHd XIII

and all i play is halo3

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really like cod 4 and 5.. And yeah Nazi zombies is fun but ever since I learned that glitch upstairs it kinda gets boring lol

1 - 20 of 332 Posts