Subaru WRX Forums banner

301 - 320 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
After some setbacks, got my controller together that I've been working on. I'm not 100% satisfied with it. I need to pull it back apart and sand a little better around the buttons (my start button is stuck down) and I'm going to order actual yellow trim pieces rather than use the painted ones (means I will have matching sticks too). But the blue paint I am very very happy with. It's also got 3 coats of PPG Deltron clear coat, so no coming off :D

[URL=http://imgur.com/QtUI9]
[/url]

·
Registered
666 Posts
looks pretty sick homes
Thank you sir

Is that WRB?

Looks nice, now that I have a fifth controller I may try modding one up
Well, it's very very close to WRB, really the only difference is that I used metal flake instead of mica in it, so it shimmers differently in the light. Were I work manufactures pigment/automotive refinish paint, so I used some left over material to make up the color.

Once the clear cures all the way, I am going to add the Subaru Rally Team logo to the left side right below the joystick to finish it off.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
First off Im not a traitor as someone called me over xbox live lol. I did buy mw3. I have noticed in order for cod games to sell they need to market it on everything from mountain dew to tshirts to stupid wrist bands and everything in between. Mw3, the cover of the case is amazing empty. Same with the booklet on the inside. I have expected to open the booklet to see handwritten trash in crayon. Its not that bad of a game. I have noticed that all the game modes seem to be one sided, where the same group of people keep winning. I think that if your grouped together you should only be able to join games with other groups. Its annoying to join a game and the other team it one large party. Its not fun and it ruins the game.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
After some setbacks, got my controller together that I've been working on. I'm not 100% satisfied with it. I need to pull it back apart and sand a little better around the buttons (my start button is stuck down) and I'm going to order actual yellow trim pieces rather than use the painted ones (means I will have matching sticks too). But the blue paint I am very very happy with. It's also got 3 coats of PPG Deltron clear coat, so no coming off :D

[URL=http://imgur.com/QtUI9]
[/url]
Damn looks sweet but I couldn't imagine playing with that thing.. I would probably end up with clear coat all over my hands after an hour or two of playing. I wear the plastic off my controllers I couldn't imagine playing with a painted controller! Lol

·
Registered
666 Posts
Damn looks sweet but I couldn't imagine playing with that thing.. I would probably end up with clear coat all over my hands after an hour or two of playing. I wear the plastic off my controllers I couldn't imagine playing with a painted controller! Lol
Ha, the funny thing, I have yet to play with it yet :( I have been worried about the clear coming off, but the stuff I used is just about the hardest automotive clear coats out there. We shall see though.

·
Registered
136 Posts
First off Im not a traitor as someone called me over xbox live lol. I did buy mw3. I have noticed in order for cod games to sell they need to market it on everything from mountain dew to tshirts to stupid wrist bands and everything in between. Mw3, the cover of the case is amazing empty. Same with the booklet on the inside. I have expected to open the booklet to see handwritten trash in crayon. Its not that bad of a game. I have noticed that all the game modes seem to be one sided, where the same group of people keep winning. I think that if your grouped together you should only be able to join games with other groups. Its annoying to join a game and the other team it one large party. Its not fun and it ruins the game.

Sent from my brain using reverse osmosis
Someones butthurt

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #311
Ha, the funny thing, I have yet to play with it yet :( I have been worried about the clear coming off, but the stuff I used is just about the hardest automotive clear coats out there. We shall see though.

Hahaha i'm curious to hear what happens! My hands sweat like crazy so I dont know how the sweat would react with the clear coat but let us know!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hahaha i'm curious to hear what happens! My hands sweat like crazy so I dont know how the sweat would react with the clear coat but let us know!
Definitely will do, I'm sure if something doesn't go right, everyone will hear about it lol. I still need to clear some things up on it, but just haven't had the time to lately. I dunno why, but it seems like the day is over before it even began anymore.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Put in my first 8 hours into skyrim friday saturday and sunday. Pretty awesome! You guys should put down your mw3 and pick up skyrim. :)

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #314
Definitely will do, I'm sure if something doesn't go right, everyone will hear about it lol. I still need to clear some things up on it, but just haven't had the time to lately. I dunno why, but it seems like the day is over before it even began anymore.
Tell me about it! I have 3 days off coming up finally so hopefully I can veg out and play some MW3... but chances are I will sleep in all 3 days and waste away 1/2 of the day just sleeping in hahaha

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #316

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #318
See im backwards anything more than 6 and im useless all day
Hah thats crazy... pretty sweet if you think about it though... the less you sleep the more you live! I try not to sleep more than 7-8 hours but sometimes when I have off I do 8-9 and on rare occasions maybe 10. I should try getting in the habit of not sleeping more than 7 hours though.

I know what you mean about feeling useless when you sleep too much... You just feel like shit all day and got that groggy feeling. It sucks!!!

301 - 320 of 332 Posts